노무현 | Roh Moo-hyun | People's President For Ever

>> vendredi 29 mai 2009

I received 2 small self-made FDC from South Korea in 2003.(quite long time) I should thank my korean friend for those nice covers.
The stamp was for 노무현 | Roh Moo-hyun. (16th president of (Republic of Korea))
To speak frankly, I rarely wrote something about politician.
Hope all the politicians in the world will look Roh Moo-hyun as a mirror.
Peace for the world !
=====================================
I hope God bless Korean People. God bless Roh Moo-hyun.
In the real world,
Some people are still alive, but in fact they are dead.
Some people are dead, but they will be alive in the heart of world people for ever.
=====================================
[Information from Wiki]
[Link]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roh_Moo-hyun

In his blog, Roh Moo-hyun wrote:
I have owed to too many people. The amount of burden I have caused to them is too great.
I can't begin to fathom the countless agonies down the road. The rest of my life would only be a burden for others.
I am unable to do anything because of poor health. I can't read books, nor can I write.
Do not be too sad. Isn't life and death all part of nature?
Do not be sorry. Do not feel resentment toward anyone. It is fate.
Cremate me. And leave only a small tombstone near home.
I've thought this for a while.
=====================================

2003 - The Inauguration of the 16th South Korean President

[Information from South Korea Post]
You can find more stamp informations from this official link:
http://www.koreapost.go.kr/eng/service/stamp/2003/2003_05.jsp
  • February 25, 2003 marks a memorable day when the 16th President of the Republic of Korea, Roh Moo-hyun is inaugurated.
  • The Korea Post of the Ministry of Information and Communications is issuing a commemorative stamp to celebrate the inauguration of President Roh Moo-hyun and to wish for the participation of all Koreans in building a new nation based on national harmony.
  • The stamp features the Korean peninsula, the Taegeuk design and the image of the new president joined together with Cheonji Lake at Mt. Baekdu in the margin of the stamp that expresses the national aspiration for becoming the economic hub of Northeast Asia, peace on the Korean peninsula, and national harmony. By displaying an image of the innocence of children, the Souvenir Sheet portrays the message of the dreams and future of future generations.
  • In addition, the stamp pack includes stamps, Souvenir Sheets, First Day ue Cover, and My Own Stamp for expressing personal congratulations. The commemorative postmark designed in the character of the President is also introduced.
=====================================
[Two video Flips from youtube.com]


0 commentaires:

Back to TOP